Dr. David Elizardi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elizardi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Elizardi, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Elizardi completed a residency at Rush-Presbyterian - St. Lukes Medical Center - Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Elizardi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation - New Orleans, LA, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush-Presbyterian - St. Lukes Medical Center - Chicago, IL, Residency Hospital
- Rush-Presbyterian - St. Lukes Medical Center - Chicago, IL, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University School of Medicine - New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elizardi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elizardi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizardi frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Elizardi's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elizardi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital
- River Parishes Hospital
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 842-3000