Dr. David Dalstrom, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Dalstrom completed a residency at Wright State University. He currently practices at Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalstrom is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc.
David J. Dalstrom, MD9850 Genesee Ave Ste 210, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 535-1075
Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Associates Medical Group
. David J. Dalstrom, MD4520 Executive Dr Ste 101, San Diego, CA 92121 Existing Patients: (858) 535-1075
- Harborview Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Wright State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Wright State University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalstrom?
Whilst visiting my daughter and her family in Rancho Santa Fe in April 2018 I suffered a fall resulting in multiple and complex fractures to my left arm and leg and including the elbow and knee. I was placed, very fortunately, under the care of Dr David Dalstrom who completed the surgery to restore my arm and leg. Returning to Australia, a leading Melbourne orthopaedic surgeon praised the intricate work of Dr Dalstrom. As a result, I walk without a limp, have a functioning arm and NO pain.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest