Dr. Carlson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Carlson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hopkinton, MA. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. He currently practices at Milford Regional Urgent Care - Hopkinton and is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Wellness Examination, Dyslipidemia, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 1 LUMBER ST, Hopkinton, MA 01748. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milford Regional Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center