Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Callans, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Callans completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Penn Heart And Vascular Center and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Callans is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn Heart And Vascular Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Civic Center Blvd Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callans?
The most caring DR in Cardiology besides Dr Carver. Dr Callans is more in research but was in CCU caring for my wife after bone marrow transplant. HF ensued. It could have went either way. Dr Callans FIRST RATE!! Very lucky to have him during that time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Callans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Callans frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Callans' office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania