Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. David Browning, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Browning completed a residency at Duke U Eye Ctr. He currently practices at CEENTA SouthPark and is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Browning is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Duke U Eye Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browning?
Dr. Browning was great! He takes time and listens to you and makes you feel so comfortable...I will miss him and his wonderful staff as I moved back to Arizona..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Browning frequently treats Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair), Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Paralytic Strabismus.
Dr. Browning's office is located at 6035 Fairview Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Browning has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
CEENTA SouthPark6035 Fairview Rd, Charlotte, NC 28210 Existing Patients: (877) 825-6894