Dr. David Boudreault, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Boudreault completed a residency at Ucsf East-Bay Surgical Residency. He currently practices at Illuminate Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Menlo Park Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boudreault is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Illuminate Plastic Surgery
Illuminate Plastic Surgery, Inc.1515 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 Existing Patients: (650) 433-8621
- UC Davis Medical Center- Plastic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Ucsf East-Bay Surgical Residency, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- California Polytechnic State, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boudreault?
Dr. Boudreault is amazing. I went for an appointment due to a scar on my wrist that has affected me emotionally. For once, I felt that the doctor truly listened to me -- my concerns, emotions around the scar, why it is so important to me. He then went to describe my options, give me confidence. I told him I was skeptic of some treatments since I tried so many things, and he gave me a free laser treatment so I could try it out. It worked wonderfully, and I signed up for a yearly package.
- Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- Sequoia Hospital