Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Becker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Flourtown, PA. Dr. Becker completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Chestnut Hill Temple Cardiology and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Becker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chestnut Hill Temple Cardiology
Chestnut Hill Cardiology, Ltd1722 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown, PA 19031 Existing Patients: (215) 233-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Becker?
He communicates well, is smart and has a nice manner. He's never steered me wrong and I have every confidence in his ability. He has helped me overcome a heart rhythm issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Becker frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Becker's office is located at 1722 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown, PA 19031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Becker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Becker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Temple University Hospital