Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680.
Dr. David Axelrod, MD
Dr. David Axelrod, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Axelrod completed a residency at U Vt/Fletcher Allen Hlthcare. He currently practices at Jefferson Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Axelrod is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Vt/Fletcher Allen Hlthcare, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jefferson Internal Medicine Associates
Jefferson Internal Medicine Associates833 Chestnut St Ste 701, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Int 33 S 9th St 7th Fl33 S 33rd St Ste 701, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Axelrod?
I never have a problem during my visits with Dr Axelrod. He is always attentive and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axelrod has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Axelrod accepts your insurance.
Dr. Axelrod frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Chronic Pain, and Anemia.
Dr. Axelrod's office is located at 833 Chestnut St Ste 701, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital