Dr. David Abraham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abraham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Abraham, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Reading, PA. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U. He currently practices at Keystone Orthopaedic Specialists LLC and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill E. Norwegian Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abraham is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- William Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Thomas Jefferson University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1992
- Franklin and Marshall College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Keystone Orthopaedic Specialists LLC1270 BROADCASTING RD, Reading, PA 19610 Existing Patients: (610) 372-1140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
Dr A fixed my back and neck at different times over 10 years ago and I am still good... I was told for many years there was nothing that could be done until I found Dr A... he is straight forward like it or not but I wouldn’t trust anyone else!! Dr A just keep it real and compassionate..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abraham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 1270 BROADCASTING RD, Reading, PA 19610. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abraham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill E. Norwegian Street
- Lehigh Valley Hospital–Schuylkill S. Jackson Street
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Surgical Institute of Reading