Dr. David Honari, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Honari completed a residency at Medical Coll of WI. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Honari is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Kaiser Permanente11511 NE 10th St, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 502-3700
- Asmi Al Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Medical Coll of WI, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1995
- University Of Wa, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Honari?
I broke my ankle on 9/13 (Sunday) and was in Dr. Honari's office three days later. He was extremely informative about the fracture that I had and explained everything that was going to happen during my recovery. His positive attitude put my mind at ease. His nurse was extremely helpful and his cast technician was patient with me as I asked a million questions. The x-ray techs had me laughing the whole time. Dr. Honari and his staff are AMAZING! If you ever need an orthopedic doctor he is your guy!!! While I don't ever want to break anymore bones, if I did, I would definitely go back to him and his staff! Thank you Dr. Honari and staff!!!
- Overlake Medical Center