Dr. David Herzog, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Herzog's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Herzog, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Herzog completed a residency at Boston City Hosp-Boston U. He currently practices at Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Res-Mass Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston City Hosp-Boston U, Residency Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital
- Rose Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School
- National Autonomous University of Mexico / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herzog?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Herzog accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herzog frequently treats Anorexia and Bulimia.
Dr. Herzog's office is located at 2 Longfellow Pl Ste 200, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Herzog has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital