Dr. David Hartman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hartman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Hartman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dover, OH. Dr. Hartman completed a residency at Ny Eye And Ear Infirm. He currently practices at David Hartman, MD, FACS and is affiliated with Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hartman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Ohio University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- AultCare Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hartman?
Had a wonderful experience. Procedure went exactly as planned and the results were spot on.the whole team was just Awesome! Thank you Dr. Hartman
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hartman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hartman frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Acne Scars, and Adjacent Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Hartman's office is located at 335 Oxford St Ste A, Dover, OH 44622. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hartman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Union Hospital
David Hartman, MD, FACS335 Oxford St Ste A, Dover, OH 44622 Existing Patients: (330) 364-5656