Dr. David Hart, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Hart completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at PHYSICIANS CLINIC OF IOWA, Cedar Rapids, IA and is affiliated with Buchanan County Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hart is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
PHYSICIANS CLINIC OF IOWA, Cedar Rapids, IA
Physicians Clinic of Iowa202 10th St Se Ste 140, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Existing Patients: (319) 398-1545
- Orth/Arth Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Alfred I. Dupont Institute, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Iowa, Bs, With High Distinction, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hart?
Consummate professional. Very compassionate. He's been treating my old, aching knees for years before I made the decision it was time to replace my knee. He did a total knee replacement 4 weeks ago. Already my knee feels and works better than my old knee. I couldn't be happier with the surgery and the outcome. I know many people who speak highly of him and I agree. If you need an orthopedic Dr, he's the one to go to.
- Buchanan County Health Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids
- St. Luke's Hospital