Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanauer accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Hanauer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Northville, MI. Dr. Hanauer completed a residency at NY U Med Ctr. He currently practices at LIMITED TO OFFICIAL STATE DUTIES ONLY. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanauer is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- NY U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanauer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hanauer frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Hanauer's office is located at 39901 Traditions Dr Ste 240, Northville, MI 48168. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanauer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Limited To Official State Duties Only
Limited To Official State Duties Only39901 Traditions Dr Ste 240, Northville, MI 48168 (248) 305-4400