Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 885-5000.
Dr. David Wohns, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5642
Dr. David Wohns, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Wohns completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital (GME) - Univ. of Rochester. and is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wohns is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- 1 2900 Bradford St Ne Ste 102, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Call
- University of North Carolina Hospitals (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital (GME), Internship Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital (GME) - Univ. of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Yale University (SOM), Medical School — 1981
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wohns?
- Spectrum Health - Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Holland Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wohns has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Wohns, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wohns' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wohns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wohns frequently treats Heart Disease, Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Wohns' office is located at 2900 Bradford St Ne Ste 102, Grand Rapids, MI 49525. Find other locations and directions.