Dr. Winslow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Winslow, MD is a pulmonologist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Winslow completed a residency at University Hospital Louisville Ky. He currently practices at Chest Medicine Associates Psc and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winslow is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University Hospital Louisville Ky, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winslow?
Dr. Winslow is an experienced and sought after physician for good reason. Decades of successful service with integrity. Isn’t that what new patients want? Well not entirely. A warm, caring physician is the total package- the icing on the cake. I know from firsthand experience that Dr. David Winslow is not just a busy, competent physician. He is a very compassionate person as well. Not having enough frequent appointments to see this yourself is an unfortunate consequence. So I write this on behalf of Dr. Winslow and for those patients whose time with him is limited. Dr. David Winslow is the total package: A brilliant doctor and a compassionate person. This is a trustworthy and necessary review. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Winslow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Winslow frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Winslow's office is located at 3430 Newburg Rd Ste 150, Louisville, KY 40218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Winslow speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- UofL Health - Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
Chest Medicine Associates Psc3430 Newburg Rd Ste 150, Louisville, KY 40218 Existing Patients: (502) 459-2156