Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Stern, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Stern completed a residency at Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at Vip Nephrology and is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCLA/West La Va, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- West La Va Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
David H Stern, MD ~ Compassionate, Dedicated, Innovative, Committed to Excellence Your kindness and sixth sense eased my husband's pain and made his last year of life bearable. You were head and shoulders above all his other physicians combined. No matter how many years pass, we will be grateful, truly grateful for your care. Doreen Taras and the family of Edward Taras, MD
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stern frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Vaccination.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 16133 Ventura Blvd Ste 360, Encino, CA 91436. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stern speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stern has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital