Dr. David Stern, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA. Dr. Stern completed a residency at Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at Sage and is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Sage4911 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 307, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 Existing Patients: (818) 341-7243
- UCLA/West La Va, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- West La Va Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
David H Stern, MD ~ Compassionate, Dedicated, Innovative, Committed to Excellence Your kindness and sixth sense eased my husband's pain and made his last year of life bearable. You were head and shoulders above all his other physicians combined. No matter how many years pass, we will be grateful, truly grateful for your care. Doreen Taras and the family of Edward Taras, MD
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital