Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Levine, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Neonatology Assoc of Columbus, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levine is board certified in Neonatology.
- Nuffield Inst, Oxford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neonatology Assoc of Columbus, PC
Center Street710 Center St # 54, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 571-1002
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levine frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Anemia, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 710 Center St # 54, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.