Dr. David Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Kim, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Huntington Beach Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1997
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Huntington Beach Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Huntington Beach Orthopedics and Sports Medicine19582 Beach Blvd Ste 120, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Existing Patients: (714) 848-1911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
I suffered a shoulder injury while training with my Jiujitsu sparring partners. I needed to find a top level Orthopedic Surgeon in Orange County who could repair my shoulder to handle the stresses I put on it at times. I liked what I read about Dr. Kim's training and affiliation, so I called his office to set up an appointment. Dr. Kim set me up for an MRI to accurately diagnosed my injury. The MRI showed I had a completely torn rotator cuff tendon, along with other damage to my labrum and biceps tendon. Dr. Kim's office staff guided me through the pre-surgery and post-surgery process. Special thanks to Mulani for the pre-surgery help...she is a life saver! Thank you too Melissa for your post-surgery help. Dr Kim performed surgery on my shoulder, and everything went exactly like he said it would. My shoulder recovery has been going great. It's getting stronger every week, along with increasing range of motion. My shoulder movement is very smooth! Thank you Dr. Kim! and Melissa!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 19582 Beach Blvd Ste 120, Huntington Beach, CA 92648. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Orange Coast Medical Center