Dr. David Irwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Irwin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Irwin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Irwin completed a residency at Penn St U-Hershey Med Coll. He currently practices at Highland Hospital and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Irwin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Coll, Residency Hospital
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irwin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irwin frequently treats Hepatitis B Virus Screening, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Irwin's office is located at 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA 94602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Irwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Highland Hospital
Highland Hospital1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA 94602 Existing Patients: (510) 437-4800