Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. David Hershberger, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. Hershberger completed a residency at The School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences SUNY at Buffalo. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hershberger is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences SUNY at Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Sisters Of Charity Hosp-Suny Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 2007
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 2006
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island
North Shore Medical Group775 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 659-4050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hershberger?
Patient, kind , thorough Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hershberger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hershberger frequently treats Blepharitis, Visual Field Defects, and Stye.
Dr. Hershberger's office is located at 775 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 11743. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital