Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Godfried, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Godfried completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at Osali and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Godfried is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Chldrns Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Shriner's Hosps for Chldrn, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Columbia College, Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godfried?
My son broke 3 fingers skateboarding. We went to the ER where they attempted to set them and told us to see Dr. Gottfried in a week. Two days later, after the doctor saw the xrays(which looked bad), his office called us and said to come in asap. They got us in the next day, did a pre-op exam there and then, and my son had surgery the next morning. I was SO impressed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Godfried frequently treats Scoliosis, Difficulty With Walking, and Humerus Fracture.
Dr. Godfried's office is located at 205 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Godfried speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Godfried has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital