Dr. David Godbe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Godbe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Godbe, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Godbe completed a residency at University Calif Irvine. He currently practices at Rapid City Medical Center and is affiliated with Black Hills Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Godbe is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Calif Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Calif Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- NGS CoreSource
- Optima Health
- Sanford Health Plan
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godbe?
I highly recommend Dr. Godbe. He saved my life twice and he'll never know how grateful I am for him being there for me. Dr. Godbe. Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Godbe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Godbe frequently treats Incisional Hernia, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, and Hernia Repair.
Dr. Godbe's office is located at 2820 Mount Rushmore Rd, Rapid City, SD 57701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Godbe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Black Hills Surgical Hospital
- Monument Health Rapid City Hospital
- Same Day Surgery Center