Dr. David Gwyn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gwyn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Gwyn, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Gwyn completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gwyn is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates, PA2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226 Existing Patients: (316) 631-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gwyn?
Dr. Gwyn is an excellent surgeon. He did the surgery on my hand and I recovered exactly as he predicted. He is very personable and I highly recommend him to anyone needing care for a hand. He’s the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gwyn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gwyn frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Gwyn's office is located at 2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gwyn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center
- Wesley Medical Center