Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Gwyn, MD
Dr. David Gwyn, MD is
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gwyn?
Dr. Gwyn took the time to explain what concerns he had with my hands, what he could do for me and the limitations of what the surgeries correct. He was genuine with his concerns and allowed me to take some time to make my decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Gwyn, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gwyn's profile.
Dr. Gwyn in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gwyn frequently treats the following conditions: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist and Osteoarthritis of Hands. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gwyn's office is located at 2778 N Webb Rd Wichita, KS 67226. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gwyn provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Gwyn, MD is affiliated with Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center and Wesley Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. David Gwyn, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. David Gwyn, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates, PA2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226 (316) 631-1600