Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. David Griffin, MD is a oncology specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at E Carolina University School Of Med. He currently practices at AnMed Health Oncology and Hematology Specialists and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- E Carolina University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Pitt Co Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
AnMed Health Oncology and Hematology Specialists
AnMed Health Oncology and Hematology Specialists2000 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621 Existing Patients: (864) 225-5131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
Dr Griffin did a hysterectomy on me as well as removed an almost 2 lb tumor from me in March of 2020. He did such an excellent job that I was approved to resume driving and carefully go back to normal activities just four days after surgery. Though the large tumor was highly likely a malignant one, it turned out to be benign, so I was not dealing with cancer after all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Griffin frequently treats Hysteroscopy, Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, and Uterine Cancer.
Dr. Griffin's office is located at 2000 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Griffin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- St. Francis Downtown