Dr. David Griffin, MD is a oncology specialist in Anderson, SC. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at E Carolina University School Of Med. He currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- E Carolina University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Pitt Co Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
Dr Griffin did a hysterectomy on me as well as removed an almost 2 lb tumor from me in March of 2020. He did such an excellent job that I was approved to resume driving and carefully go back to normal activities just four days after surgery. Though the large tumor was highly likely a malignant one, it turned out to be benign, so I was not dealing with cancer after all.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- St. Francis Downtown