Dr. Goebel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Goebel, MD is a hematology specialist in Ashland, KY. Dr. Goebel completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at KDMS Tri State Hematolgy/Onclgy and is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goebel is board certified in Hematology.
- U Ky Coll Med/U Ky Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KDMS Tri State Hematolgy/Onclgy
KDMS Tri State Hematolgy/Onclgy617 23rd St Ste 19, Ashland, KY 41101 Existing Patients: (606) 325-2221
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goebel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goebel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goebel frequently treats Anemia, Colorectal Cancer, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Goebel's office is located at 617 23rd St Ste 19, Ashland, KY 41101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Medical Center Ohio