Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Gilman, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gilman completed a residency at MacNeal Hospital. He currently practices at Amita Health Saint Joseph Hospital and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilman is board certified in Hematology.
- Rush Presby-St Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- MacNeal Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Edward Hines Jr VA Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- AllKids Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gilman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Secondary Malignancies, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Gilman's office is located at 2900 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gilman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gilman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago