Call (804) 534-1332 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Gilligan, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Gilligan completed a residency at Dublin Federated Voluntary Hospital | St.Vincent's Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilligan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hammersmith Hospital | Medical College of Virginia | Medical College of Virginia | National Heart Lung and Blood Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Dublin Federated Voluntary Hospital | St.Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Dublin Federated Voluntary Hospital | Faculty of Health Sciences, Internship Hospital
- University Of Dublin, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists
VCS - Stony Point8700 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 120, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 534-1332
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilligan?
He literally changed my life through "fixing" my persistent afib in 2015. He is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gilligan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Gilligan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gilligan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gilligan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gilligan frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gilligan's office is located at 8700 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 120, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center