Dr. Giammar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Giammar, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Westerville, OH. Dr. Giammar completed a residency at Grant Med Center. He currently practices at Westerville Surgical Specs and is affiliated with Mary Rutan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Giammar is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Grant Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Span
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westerville Surgical Specs
Westerville Surgical Specalists477 Cooper Rd Ste 440, Westerville, OH 43081 Existing Patients: (380) 898-5561
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giammar?
Gallbladder removal. Wonderful surgeon, no problems, thank you sir!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Giammar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giammar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giammar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giammar frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Intestinal Obstruction, and Constipation.
Dr. Giammar's office is located at 477 Cooper Rd Ste 440, Westerville, OH 43081. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Rutan Hospital
- Mount Carmel East
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital