Dr. David Garrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garrison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Garrison, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Garrison completed a residency at Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester. He currently practices at Univ. of Rochester Department of Psychiatry Clinical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garrison is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Co-Operative Medical College, Kochi, Kochi University, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ. of Rochester Department of Psychiatry Clinical Group300 Crittenden Blvd, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-3535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garrison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garrison frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Suicidal Ideation.
Dr. Garrison's office is located at 300 Crittenden Blvd, Rochester, NY 14642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.