Dr. Gagnon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Gagnon, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Gagnon completed a residency at U Mass Co-Ord Prog 2. He currently practices at Families First Health Center and is affiliated with Wentworth-douglass Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gagnon is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Mass Co-Ord Prog 2, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Families First Health Center
Chan-lhctcp100 Campus Dr Ste 12, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Existing Patients: (603) 422-8208
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gagnon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Gagnon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gagnon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gagnon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gagnon frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Diabetes Screening, and Lyme Disease Evaluation.
Dr. Gagnon's office is located at 100 Campus Dr Ste 12, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wentworth-douglass Hospital