Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. True accepts your insurance.
Dr. David True, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. True completed a residency at Wilford Hall Usaf Medical Center. He currently practices at No longer at this location and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center Branson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. True is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Wilford Hall Usaf Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Wilford Hall Usaf Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1997
- University of Texas at El Paso, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. True?
Fantastic doctor, sad to see him leave Springfield! He is extremely kind and thoughtful, making it easy to talk to him, as well as being extremely proactive...he helps you with all aspects of your care, and if something requires another Dr.’s expertise, he works with them to come up with the best course of action, specific to your case. I’m a lupus patient, and have seen several Drs throughout the years, and I could tell Dr. True genuinely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. True frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Bone Density Scan.
Dr. True's office is located at 3555 S National Ave # 300, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. True has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital
No longer at this location
No longer at this location3555 S National Ave # 300, Springfield, MO 65807 (417) 875-3000