Dr. David Sheldon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheldon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Sheldon, MD is a general surgery specialist in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Sheldon completed a residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center. He currently practices at KALISPELL REGIONAL HEALTHCARE and is affiliated with Cabinet Peaks Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheldon is board certified in General Surgery.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- 1988, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kalispell Regional Healthcare
Krh Surgical Specialists1333 SURGICAL SERVICES WAY, Kalispell, MT 59901 Existing Patients: (406) 751-5392
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheldon?
Dr.Sheldon saved my life :) , Wonderful Team at his clinic also ! I am a stage four cancer survivor :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheldon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheldon frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Gynecologic Cancer, and Pelvic Abscess.
Dr. Sheldon's office is located at 1333 SURGICAL SERVICES WAY, Kalispell, MT 59901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheldon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- North Valley Hospital
- The Healthcenter