Dr. O'Day has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David O'Day, MD is a cataract surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. O'Day completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Charleston Cornea & Refractive Surgery, p.a. and is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Day is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1977
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Meritain Health
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Day?
Very kind and knowledgeable staff at both locations. I especially liked the North Charleston office. Amber was a delight and made me feel comfortable with the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David O'Day, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Day's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Day accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Day frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Visual Field Defects, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. O'Day's office is located at 574 LONE TREE DR, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Cooper Medical Center
Charleston Cornea & Refractive Surgery, p.a.
Glaucoma Consultants & Center for Eye Research PA9229 University Blvd Ste 1c, North Charleston, SC 29406 (843) 818-2220