Dr. David McIntosh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McIntosh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David McIntosh, MD is a oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. McIntosh completed a residency at U Okla. He currently practices at Covenant Medical Group-zavala and is affiliated with Medical Center, Navicent Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School
- U Okla, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Covenant Medical Group-zavala4102 24th St Ste 303, Lubbock, TX 79410 Existing Patients: (806) 725-7160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntosh?
Dr McIntosh performed surgery to remove a malignant tumor. He is an excellent surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. Dr McIntosh is the most caring physician that I have encountered. As a nurse, I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIntosh accepts your insurance.
Dr. McIntosh frequently treats Cervical Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. McIntosh's office is located at 4102 24th St Ste 303, Lubbock, TX 79410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McIntosh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McIntosh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- Saint Francis Hospital