Dr. David Kornguth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kornguth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Kornguth, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kornguth completed a residency at MD Anderson Cancer Center. He currently practices at Golden Gate Cancer Center and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kornguth is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas-Houston, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kornguth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kornguth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kornguth frequently treats Ultrasound Guided Procedures, SPECT Scan, and PET-CT Scan.
Dr. Kornguth's office is located at 139 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kornguth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Chinese Hospital
Golden Gate Cancer Center
Golden Gate Urology139 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107 Existing Patients: (415) 541-0800