Dr. David Hurrell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurrell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Hurrell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hurrell completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurrell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Burnett Medical Center Inc257 W Saint George Ave, Grantsburg, WI 54840 Existing Patients: (715) 463-5317
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurrell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurrell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurrell frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hurrell's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hurrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Burnett Medical Center