Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Fine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Golden Valley, MN. Dr. Fine completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Hennepin Healthcare Golden Valley Clinic and is affiliated with Hennepin Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fine is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hadassah University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fine frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fine's office is located at 5653 Duluth St, Golden Valley, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fine speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hennepin Healthcare