Dr. David Ellertson, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Ellertson completed a residency at University Calif Med Center. He currently practices at Modesto Vein Center and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Modesto Vein Center
Western Associates in Surgery4101 Tully Rd Ste 101, Modesto, CA 95356 Existing Patients: (209) 524-8346
- University Calif Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University Utah Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University Utah Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellertson?
I just started seeing Dr. Ellertson in July. He is a very good doctor. You are not rushed. He answers all of your questions. Explains everything to you so you understand. He is like the doctors I grew up with. I am not used to the doctor actually talking to me when I call the office with a question. The staff is great also. I highly recommend.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital