Click here to compare with other Bariatric Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Davtyan, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Davtyan completed a residency at University Of Texas Houston, Department of Surgery. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: General Surgery Residency. He currently practices at David G. Davtyan MD Inc. A Professional Medicalcorp and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davtyan is board certified in General Surgery.
- John Wayne Cancer Institute: Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Texas Houston, Department of Surgery. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: General Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 1996
- John Wayne Cancer Institute: National Institute of Health Clinical and Research Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UCLA Department of Surgery: American Cancer Society Clinical and Research Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, Medical School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, French, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davtyan?
The first time I came in to the weight loss center I weighed 300 lbs, and since I have gotten the Lap Band with Dr. Davtyan I have already lost 23 lbs. In just 15 days. I can’t believe I now weigh 277 lbs. This is more than good news for me. I am more energetic and look forward to doing more physical activities like lifting weights, which I used to do a lot when I was younger. Thank you Dr. Davtyan and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davtyan frequently treats Impedance Testing, Ultrasound, Endoanal, and Screening Colonoscopy.
Dr. Davtyan's office is located at 1141 N Brand Blvd Ste 501, Glendale, CA 91202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davtyan speaks Romanian, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Davtyan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center