Dr. David Davtyan, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Davtyan completed a residency at University Of Texas Houston, Department of Surgery. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: General Surgery Residency. He currently practices at The Weight Loss Surgery Center of Los Angeles and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davtyan is board certified in General Surgery.
The Weight Loss Surgery Center of Los Angeles
The Weight Loss Surgery Center of Los Angeles436 N Bedford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (310) 652-1777
The Weight Loss Surgery Center of Los Angeles10900 Warner Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (714) 777-7868
Davtyan Weight Loss and Wellness Centers1141 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91202 Existing Patients: (818) 546-1500
The Weight Loss Center of Los Angeles8330 Red Oak St, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Existing Patients: (909) 355-2525
Armenian, French, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- John Wayne Cancer Institute: Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Texas Houston, Department of Surgery. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: General Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 1996
- John Wayne Cancer Institute: National Institute of Health Clinical and Research Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UCLA Department of Surgery: American Cancer Society Clinical and Research Fellowship in Surgical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davtyan?
The first time I came in to the weight loss center I weighed 300 lbs, and since I have gotten the Lap Band with Dr. Davtyan I have already lost 23 lbs. In just 15 days. I can’t believe I now weigh 277 lbs. This is more than good news for me. I am more energetic and look forward to doing more physical activities like lifting weights, which I used to do a lot when I was younger. Thank you Dr. Davtyan and staff.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica