Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coffey accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Coffey, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Coffey completed a residency at University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion. He currently practices at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coffey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coffey?
I went up to Seattle CancerCare Alliance for a second opinion and met with Dr. Coffey. I was a bit apprehensive but from the moment Dr. Coffey introduced himself all my anxiety dissipated. His compassion, his clarity and respect for me and my husband was so apparent throughout our entire conversation. He validated both my decisions and the doctor who is my hematologist and cncologistback in Oregon. It was very affirming. I would consult with him again if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Coffey frequently treats Multiple Myeloma, Bone Cancer, and Myeloma.
Dr. Coffey's office is located at 825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coffey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.