Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Blom, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dedham, MA. Dr. Blom completed a residency at St Elizabeth's Hosp. He currently practices at Dedham Medical Associates and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blom is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Elizabeth's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- St Elizabeth's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Colorado School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blom?
I had been seeing Dr Blom, until my recent relocation to California, for 20 years. He has always been there providing the best medical care. One illustration amongst many, he found and diagnosed my prostate cancer at an early stage allowing me to get the treatment I needed early on. Thank you Dr. Blom
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blom frequently treats Wellness Examination, Back Pain, and Dermatitis.
Dr. Blom's office is located at 1 Lyons St, Dedham, MA 02026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blom speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Blom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
Dedham Medical Associates1 Lyons St, Dedham, MA 02026 Existing Patients: (781) 461-8235