Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Babbitt, MD
Dr. David Babbitt, MD is
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Wright State University / Main Campus, Medical School — 1983
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babbitt?
Wonderful cardiologist! Listens to my concerns. Would recommend to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Babbitt, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Babbitt's profile.
Dr. Babbitt in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Babbitt frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hypertension and Hyperlipidemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Babbitt's office is located at 3000 Mack Rd Ste 100 Fairfield, OH 45014. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Babbitt provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Babbitt, MD is affiliated with Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital.
Yes, Dr. David Babbitt, MD holds board certification in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. David Babbitt, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
Mercy Heart Institute
Fairfield Cardiology - Mma3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014 (513) 751-4222