Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Babbitt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairfield, OH. Dr. Babbitt completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Fairfield Cardiology - Mma and is affiliated with Highland District Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Babbitt is board certified in Cardiology.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Wright State University / Main Campus, Medical School — 1983
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fairfield Cardiology - Mma3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014 Existing Patients: (513) 751-4222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babbitt?
Wonderful cardiologist! Listens to my concerns. Would recommend to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Babbitt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Babbitt frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Babbitt's office is located at 3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Highland District Hospital
- McCullough - Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital