Dr. David Fishman, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Fishman completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens5645 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355 Call
American Sign Language
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Yale - New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fishman?
The most adept, brass tacks specialist I have seen to date. Dr. Fishman is a skilled teacher, authoritative, a shrewd, incisive and quick study of cases, people and their conditions. He appears to be an early adapter to new technologies in his field and uses them to explain the medical issues to his patients. I would not trust another clinician after Fishman. He's a master in his field and a truly outstanding doctor.