Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Fischer, MD
Dr. David Fischer, MD is
French, Korean, Spanish
- Duke Eye Ctr|Moorfields Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ucsf Med Ctr|Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fischer?
Dr. Fisher is a wonderful physician. He is professional, knowledgeable and at the same time personable, caring and compassionate.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Fischer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fischer's profile.
Dr. Fischer in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fischer frequently treats the following conditions: Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, Macular Hole and Age-Related Macular Degeneration. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fischer's office is located at 840 Walnut St Fl 10 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fischer is able to speak French, Korean and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fischer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Fischer, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. David Fischer, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. David Fischer, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
MidAtlantic Retina Associates
MidAtlantic Retina Associates840 Walnut St Fl 10, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254