Dr. Ferriss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Ferriss, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Ferriss completed a residency at University of Florida / Shands Medical Center. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferriss is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Wake Forest Univerisity School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University North Carolina, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Pioneer
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Borland Groover Memorial3627 University Blvd S Ste 705, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Existing Patients: (904) 398-6718
Borland Groover Memorial Medical Office3627 Univ Blvd S Suit Ste 100-120, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Existing Patients: (904) 398-7205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferriss?
A great Dr! I disagree with the low reviews. My experience was with a man that was compassionate, listened to my rambling and concerns about the procedures, and set me at ease with the uncomfortable and terrifying process of determining if I have cancer or not. He was gentile but to the point with relaying information. The whole process was as pleasurable as it could be. I'm very fortunate that i didn't listen to these reviews and chose a competent and caring person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Ferriss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferriss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferriss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferriss frequently treats Anal or Rectal Pain, Gastritis, and Barrett's Esophagus.
Dr. Ferriss' office is located at 3627 University Blvd S Ste 705, Jacksonville, FL 32216. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville