Call (501) 712-3811 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Evans, MD
Dr. David Evans, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Searcy, AR. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Searcy (Unity Health Cardiology Clinic) and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hosps Of U Pitsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA / ANCHORAGE CAMPUS, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Best heart doctor i think, he has saved my life several times, DR Evans has come to my rescue several times, Two of these happened in middle of night, Thank the lord he was there. I trust Dr. Evans and not to forget his staff.
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Unity Health- White County Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Evans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Searcy (Unity Health Cardiology Clinic)
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Searcy (Unity Health Cardiology Clinic)711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143