Call (501) 712-3811 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Evans, MD
Dr. David Evans, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Searcy, AR. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Searcy (Unity Health Cardiology Clinic) and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hosps Of U Pitsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA / ANCHORAGE CAMPUS, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Two times his fast action and caring have saved my life he listens and keeps track of what is going on works with you in every way best Dr I've been to yet
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Unity Health- White County Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143. Find other locations and directions.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Searcy (Unity Health Cardiology Clinic)
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Searcy (Unity Health Cardiology Clinic)711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143