Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Evans, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Searcy, AR. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hosps Of U Pitsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Conemaugh Meml Hosp/Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143 Existing Patients: (501) 279-9393
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Two times his fast action and caring have saved my life he listens and keeps track of what is going on works with you in every way best Dr I've been to yet
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 711 Santa Fe Dr, Searcy, AR 72143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Unity Health- White County Medical Center