Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Engel, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. David Engel, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Engel completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Engel?
Excellent doctor, wonderful bedside manner confirmed. A humble genius!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Engel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Engel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Engel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Engel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Engel frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hyperlipidemia, and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Engel's office is located at 51 West 51st Street, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.